The entire software development industry has seen a radical turn in the past decade. As businesses move online, the demand for responsive web applications has reached a new herald. To meet this need, we at 9series constantly strive and learn and keep ourselves abreast with latest industry developments to deliver the best to our customers.
Database is a vital angle to creating proficient web applications. Customary methods for database improvement and administration don’t toll achievement in today’s dynamic advanced environment. A crisp approach is required.Best MongoDB Developers in India precisely conveys this esteem to the table. we give master MongoDB advancement administrations to our clients.
What is MongoDB?
MongoDB is an open source database system. Developed and supported by 10gen, it is the most popular NoSQL database management system. MongoDB is document oriented, based on NoSQL and supports document management, modification, and real-time processing and analysis on a large scale basis. Today, MongoDB is used by well-known brands like eBay, MetLife, Telefónica, Foursquare, MTV Networks and the UK Government.
Where it works?
MongoDB is the go-to solution for platforms where large volumes of data are required to process high performance. MongoDB is good at handling complex and heterogeneous data to model in a relational schema and perform real-time analytics.
MongoDB is particularly well suited for the following:
- Big Data Analytics, High Traffic Apps
- Social Network Applications
- Event Logging Application
- Content Management Systems
- E-Commerce Applications
- Gaming Applications
- Real-time Analytics
- High Volume Problems
- Document Management Systems
- Mobile Applications
- Website Operational Data Store
- Document Oriented Systems
Salient features of MongoDB
- Scalable: MongoDB presents a scalable platform by enabling addition of replicas which in turn adds read capacity. It also supports management of database as it expands with content and visitors.
- Consistent across platforms: MongoDB code is centralised and hence, provides a consistent experience across platforms.
- Easy to search: With MongoDB query language and indexing support, users can perform search, sort, and filtering functions from diverse formats of content easily
- Fast Performance and Update: MongoDB powers addition of user created content, tags, and comments to the database immediately in a matter of minutes